The Filter-In-Line series are made of a durable, reinforced Polypropylene (PP) or
Styrene Acrylonitrile (PPC) or Stainless Steel (SS) and are compatible with a variety
of chemicals. A smart and economic solution for a wide range of filtration requirements.
Easy to install, easy to use.
Standard available for 10" and 20" filter cartridges.
• Clear version to visually ensure your filter is operating at its optimal flow and capacity
• Blue version is built with thick walls and rugged design for increased strength and durability
• Leak-proof sealing with top-seated O-ring
• PP NTP ¾” connection: no liquid in contact with metal
• DOE cartridges of 63 to 73 mm diameter
• Max. temperature PPC and PP 52˚C, SS316 150˚C
• Max. pressure PPC and PP 8 bar, SS316 10 bar
Blue: both housing and head made out of Reinforced PP, O-ring Buna-N
Clear: Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN) housing, Reinforced PP head, O-ring Buna-N
SS: SS316L for both head and housing, O-ring EPDM
• Pressure relief/bleed button
• Drain valve
• O-ring in viton
• GF Union connection
• Hose connection